Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock Holmes Wool Trench Coat
Sherlock Holmes is a 2009 period film full of mystery and adventure for the viewers. The movie revolves around a detective of the same name and received massively positive reaction by the viewers for its brilliant screenplay, superb plot, highly talented cast, amazingly natural action sequences and most of all, the outfitting. This Sherlock Holmes Coat stands as proof to how creatively are the attires of this movie crafted and so we also found it a duty to recreate it for the fans.
Eminently stitched, the outfit is carefully manufactured out of soft and substantially long lasting woolen fabric which together with the soft and moisture repellant inner viscose lining radiates enough warmth and comfort for you to enjoy the most of the attire. Distressed and beautiful brown in color, this long length coat has trendy erect yet turn down collars, full length sleeves, a stylish short lapel collar flair, two front spacious and safe pockets for your essentials, a back vent cut and a belt provided to you to adjust your fittings accordingly.
1. Is Sherlock Holmes based on someone from real life? If yes, then who?
Yes the character is based on a real life personality, Joseph Bell.
2. What drug is Sherlock shown addicted to?
He finds his escape in cocaine and morphine.
3. Who is Sherlock Holmes?
He is one of the greatest fictional detectives to have ever lived.
4. In what movie or show did Robert Downey played Sherlock Holmes?
He played the iconic character in the movie Sherlock Holmes back in 2009.
5. Is Sherlock Holmes coming back any sooner?
Not really but you never know.
Famous quotes of Sherlock Holmes:
1. To a great mind, nothing is little.
2. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains however improbable must be the truth.
3. Never trust to general impressions my boy, but concentrate yourself upon details.
4. What one man can invent another can discover.
5. There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
6. Education never ends Watson. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.